Our commitment to the safety of every staff member within our practice is unwavering. We will take care of COVID-19 patients and all patients following all the appropriate policies and procedures to keep them and our staff safe. That includes following the World Health Organization’s (WHO) evidence-based guidance for personal protective equipment. The WHO guidelines have been endorsed by the New Jersey State Department of Health and local health departments.
- If you have a fever, cough, runny nose or respiratory infection please call our clinic to speak with a nurse and you will be given further instructions and precautions. You may need to be rescheduled or be seen for further evaluation.
- If you have traveled to any of the known locations with confirmed cases of COVID-19 or have come in contact with anyone known to have the virus, please call our office prior to your appointment to determine if you need to be rescheduled.
- Staff members at Hunterdon Hematology Oncology will screen visitors for symptoms, travel history and contact with others before they are allowed to remain in the waiting area.
- As a reminder, to ensure the ongoing safety of our patients and staff, HHO has decided to begin visitor restrictions.
- One caregiver or companion will be allowed with patients who require one as long as they pass our screening protocol.
Please recognize that these policies and practices may require alterations to adapt to new developments in the community and guidance coming from our advisory bodies for this rapidly changing situation.
For the most up to date information you can go to: